ONLINE ORDER PROCESSING
Thank you for shopping with us at KINGS COMICS! Below is a guide to what happens after you place an order with us and the times anticipated to process and finalise your order.
If you have purchased any items that are ‘In Stock’ we will endeavour to have your order invoiced, picked and packed within the next 2-3 business days (pending availability)
- Orders are picked on business days, Monday – Friday.
- In-store pickups will be emailed when orders are ready for collection.
- During Christmas & Sale periods our normal processing times can be affected due to the sheer volume of orders being placed. Please be aware during this extremely busy time, delays in dispatching orders can occur.
SHIPMENTS / PRE-ORDERS
Weekly shipments are scheduled to Wednesday afternoons but subject to change as delays from our US supplier can occur (for updates stay tuned to our social media platforms).
- New stock is assigned Thursdays, with processing of mail outs and in-store pickups continuing through Friday until AusPost pick up. (days subject to change pending any delays - see above)
- Should any unforeseen circumstances arise with your order, (E.g. ‘Did not Ship’, ‘Damaged’) we will contact you via the email provided through your order.
- EXPRESS orders containing ‘Pre-Orders’ and/or ‘Back Orders’, your fulfilment times will begin from the day of shipment arrival.
Although we will endeavour to have all EXPRESS orders filled and processed within 24-48 hours, some orders may be subject to delays (1-2 days) as stock may have to be retrieved from multiple locations.
*Customers should be aware that the Express delivery option is provided by AusPost services and does not reflect the 1-2 day collection/processing required by Kings Comics.
Please see AusPost website for any updates on delays to this service, such as… Weekends, Public Holidays, Christmas period, etc.
MAIL OUT DAYS
Weekly mail pick-ups from AusPost run - Monday, Wednesday & Friday afternoons (approx. 2:00pm)
- All tracking numbers are assigned to orders (where applicable) on fulfilment.
- Delays with orders after processing/collection are subject to change by AusPost services.