We hope you are enjoying our new website! If you’d like to start a standing order, please fill in the standing order form by clicking the ‘Start a Standing Order” link and email through to firstname.lastname@example.org. See you soon!
What is a KINGS Standing Order?
A KINGS Comics Standing Order is a subscription system where you inform us of the titles you wish to collect on a REGULAR basis. Whether you pick up your comics in-store or by mail order, a Standing Order will ensure that you will never need to worry about missing out on your favourite titles again.
With a Standing Order your comics (or collectibles) are put aside automatically when our air-freighted shipments arrive each week.
How to start a KINGS Standing Order
To start a Standing Order, all you need to do is read and accept a Standing Order System Agreement and provide a list of titles that you want to collect, along with your name, address, contact details and a valid credit card. We require the acceptance of the terms and conditions which authorises KINGS to use your credit card for billing purposes. Once you have accepted and agreed to the Terms and Conditions we'll set you up with a Standing Order Number and you're ready to go!
Each week as comics are released, they will be billed and put aside in your Standing Order box. Customers are required to pick up their orders on a frequent basis. Items that are miss-shipped by our suppliers or arrive damaged will be immediately credited to your Credit Card.
Comic book customers must collect at least four (4) regular ongoing titles to start an order – these do not include mini-series or one shot titles. Regular magazine subscribers need only have one monthly magazine to start an order.
Service is a priority to us at KINGS and we will do everything we can to ensure Standing Orders are kept as up to date as possible. However, please be aware that you need to be very specific when choosing your standing order titles, taking into consideration annuals, specials, crossovers, mini-series and related merchandise. We place our orders 2-3 months in advance of release, so please check and update your standing order frequently.
We recommend that you check out all the options open to you for finding out about upcoming products. You will be able to find the majority of this information on our website.
If for any reason you cannot maintain or have trouble maintaining your standing order, please contact us and we will be more than happy to help.
If you can’t visit the store often, you may like to consider having your order mailed out to you. For a standard postage fee, your order will be delivered to your nominated address. Most of our Standing Mail Orders choose either fortnightly or monthly despatch. You can choose which option suits you when you sign up for a standing order.
Standing Order System Agreement – Terms and Conditions
Please carefully read the following conditions required to maintain a Standing Order with KINGS Comics and indicate that you understand and agree to these conditions by ticking the “accept” box on the form.
1. When you place an order for product on your Standing Order, you are making a commitment that you will purchase this product from KINGS Comics.
2. You must have a minimum of 4 monthly titles to carry a Standing Order. If a title on your order is cancelled at any time and you fall below the 4 title minimum, you will need to add an additional title/s to maintain your order.
3. If at any time you need to add or delete titles from your order, please email your changes to email@example.com
4. Orders from the current PREVIEWS catalogue must be submitted by the 20th of the month to ensure that orders can be confirmed.
5. If you place an order part way through a run, we will do our utmost to get you the earlier issues, but cannot guarantee the availability of past issues.
1. Orders will be billed weekly as they arrive and will be set aside into your standing order box until you pick it up. If any paid items have not been collected after a period of 3 months, we will post your items to the address we have on file and charge the postage to your credit card. It is your responsibility to ensure your contact details are up to date. (KINGS Comics will not be held responsible for orders sent to the incorrect address).
2. If you are unable to collect your order and prefer to have it mailed to you, we will charge you postage and send it out. If this is a regular occurrence, please consider changing to Mail Order, in which case you can choose either fortnightly or monthly despatch.
3. KINGS Comics guarantees that your credit card details will be kept confidential and will only be used for the sole purpose of maintaining your order purchases. If an incorrect billing occurs, we will credit back the amount immediately upon notification.
4. In the event of a declined credit card, we will attempt to contact you to facilitate the payment and the decline will be noted against your order. If this problem recurs on two further occasions, your standing order will be cancelled. Any unpaid items will be held for a period of 7 days before being returned to stock. We regret that your standing order will NOT be re-instated.